"execute together" workitems

michael.marten@philips.com michael.marten at philips.com
Thu Oct 2 06:13:38 EDT 2003

Hi workflowers,
after heavily use of workflows it is obvious that  the idea of "execute
together" the "same " workitems crosses our mind.
We found in the documentations some hints, but..
- we are on version 4.6b : is the "execute together" functionality here
possible or not?
- has someone an example for a "execute togehter"-method (e.g. for Idoc
objects,complaints)?
- how to implement it (how is the relation to the menu entry "+ via other
functions-> execute together" in the workplace)?
- any pointers to OSS notes?

  (if possible please send any documentation to
michael.marten at philips.com).

Michael