SWI5 analisys: no task group/takes forever

Michael Pokraka workflow at quirky.me.uk
Thu Oct 2 11:30:46 EDT 2003

Greetings,
I've two questions about SWI5 - Workload analisys (4.6c system):
The 'task group' parameter refers to a 'T ' - Customer Task - organizational object, not a 'TG' - the same as the first 'Task Group' in SWI2_FREQ.
Does anybody use this? How so? A bit frustrating is that there's nostraightforward way I can spot to plug in a selection which includes e.g. all tasks belonging to a workflow.

Second question, can anything be done to improve it's performance? Client cannot even run it for one user over one day without timing out. The tables are admittedly a bit large, but it's still a bit of a dire situation not being able to retrieve a day's data. An archiving project is underway, but the WI volumes generated are still somewhat large and I doubt it will improve matters that drastically. Oh, and WIS is not yet under consideration....

Any input appreciated,
Cheers
Mike