Check Function ObjectID

Kjetil Kilhavn kjetilk at statoil.com
Mon Nov 24 03:06:29 EST 2003

The persistent object identifier is available, and then you use the object
macros to get the attributes (or properties as they are called in Business
Objects).

For instance:
swc_get_property someInvoice
                 'InvoiceDocNumber'
                 l_docnumber.

The macros are in include <CNTN01> - and you will of course have to convert
the persistent object ID to a runtime object handle first.

Alternatively (this is of course not robust against changes in field length
or object key definition - so it is the usual dillemma about how likely
that is to happen):
l_docnumber  = objkey+00(10).
l_fiscalyear = objkey+10(04).
--
Kjetil Kilhavn

                    Adnan Alawi
                    <adnan_hashim123 at hot        To:     SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
                    mail.com>                   cc:     (bcc: Kjetil Kilhavn)
                    Sent by: SAP                Subject:     Check Function ObjectID
                    Workflow
                    <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVM
                    A.MIT.EDU>

                    23.11.2003 08:51
                    Please respond to
                    "SAP Workflow Users'
                    Group"

Hello Everybody,
    I created a Check Function for BUS2081.  How how do I read the objectID
InvoiceNumber and FiscalYear in the function ?

Thanks in advance for your support.

Regards
Adnan

this message.