RSWUWFML job

Kjetil Kilhavn kjetilk at statoil.com
Mon Nov 24 02:44:08 EST 2003

We have written our own notification program (for various reasons), and we
only send notifications to users who are US or P agents of the work item
(don't ask....) - BUT now I will finally get to the point: since the
notification report is now being improved, perhaps we could get the
additional feature that (optionally) workitems with no agent restrictions
are skipped.

How likely is it that a workitem is really supposed to be sent to every
user when we know that only one user can execute it (disregarding replace
etc)? Not very likely I would say. Therefore this new feature could be an
additional "security check" in the workflow system to avoid errors in
workflow causing irrelevant notifications.
--
Kjetil Kilhavn

                    Michael Pokraka
                    <workflow at quirky.me.        To:     SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
                    uk>                         cc:     (bcc: Kjetil Kilhavn)
                    Sent by: SAP                Subject:     Re: RSWUWFML job
                    Workflow
                    <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVM
                    A.MIT.EDU>

                    21.11.2003 11:36
                    Please respond to
                    "SAP Workflow Users'
                    Group"

Just to add to David's response - a common scenario is a general task
whose agent determination results in nothing, causing all users to receive
the task.
Cheers
Mike

Somewhere in the mists of time Trant, David wrote:
> Your variant attachment did not come through.  Are these work items being
> sent to multiple agents?  If one agent processes such a work item, the
> item is removed from the other agents' R/3 inboxes, but there is no way
> withdraw the notification from the Outlook inbox.

this message.
Thank you.