Travel Management - Trip Expense

Maorriyan Santoso msantoso at pertamina.co.id
Thu Nov 20 23:30:54 EST 2003

additional info.
we're in 4.6C and into type 1001 that I've maintained is
- position with subtype B007 for responsibility travel_admin and =
travel_pla
- Standard role 1000014 subtype B204 for task check trip and standard =
role 1000018 subtype B204 for task Mail request approved

Regards,

*- Maorriyan

  ----- Original Message -----=20