Highlights and underline texts do not work with SENDTASKDESCRIPTION method

M Doe monica_sap at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 20 22:26:48 EST 2003

Oh- Thank you Mike for responding.

I was wondering that when my mail is sent to more than 500 group members and
with so many bright minds out there how come there was no response!

I have been calling the  SAP 'Basis' people at my company about this mail
setup but they don't know anything about it.  I have also spoken to the
"lotus programmer" and he claims this is not Lotus related.

I will try to find out where this setup is and if or when I find out I will
definitely post my results.

Thanks.
Monica.