SAP-WUG and attachments

Susan R. Keohan skeohan at mit.edu
Thu Nov 20 17:01:27 EST 2003

All,

The SAP-WUG listserv is not configured to accept attachment due to space considerations.  If you
need to present information to the group, please type (or cut and paste) a facsimile of your screen,
or whatever.  Screen shots will not get through.

Sorry for the inconvenience,
Sue (AKA: the Lowly List Administrator)

--
Susan R. Keohan