RSWUWFML job

Susan R. Keohan skeohan at mit.edu
Thu Nov 20 16:58:56 EST 2003

All,

The SAP-WUG listserv is not configured to allow attachments due to space considerations.  That is
why they never come through.  If there is information that you need to present to the list, you
should try to type (or paste) in a facsimile of what you are seeing on your screens, rather than
attaching screen shots.

Sorry for the inconvenience!
Sue
(AKA: the Lowly List Administrator)