Org plans and positions in PRD

Steve Johnson steve_basis at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 19 20:14:39 EST 2003

Hello All,

We want find out what are the advantages of
maintaining the organzation plans and positions in
directly in Prpoduction. For all my previous clients
we used to maintain or change the repsonsibilities
PPOME in Production directly and change the names when
the requirement comes up.

But in current work place positions are transported
from DEV to QA and to PRD. We would like to find
advantages and disadvantages of both ways.

I would prefer to do it directly in PRD since there is
no dependacies for the object changes. Please advise
me if we do this in directly in PRD is there any way
to save the previous version of Org plans by
donwloading or dumping to OS level.?

2, Is there any way to turn off the position change
request process which is now going on in DEV and move
the change to PRD so that in PRD it will not ask for
the change request in PRD. What needs to be done for
this.

Please advise. Thanks,
Steve

=====