Programmed binding error

??? chris at beotech.com
Wed Nov 19 20:03:09 EST 2003

Dear workflows,

I like to bind a first object of multiline object type elements in the event container to a single object type in the workflow container.

That is, there are DisOrderComponents element (BUS1082002 multiline)in the event container and FirstOrder element (BUS1082002) in the workflow container.

I wrote a abap codes like below:

FUNCTION Z_WF_DIST_BINDING.
*"----------------------------------------------------------------------
*"*"Local interface:
*"  IMPORTING
*"     VALUE(DATAFLOW) LIKE  SWABINDEF-DATAFLOW
*"  TABLES
*"      CALLED_CONTAINER STRUCTURE  SWCONT
*"      CALLING_CONTAINER STRUCTURE  SWCONT
*"----------------------------------------------------------------------

  INCLUDE <cntn01>.

* local constants
  CONSTANTS _lc_workflow_to_step TYPE swabindef-dataflow VALUE 'E'.
  CONSTANTS _lc_step_to_workflow TYPE swabindef-dataflow VALUE 'I'.

  data: PartOrder type swc_object, PartOrders type swc_object occurs 0.

  CASE dataflow.

    WHEN _lc_workflow_to_step.

      swc_get_table calling_container 'DisOrderComponents' PartOrders.
      read table PartOrders index 1 into PartOrder.
      swc_set_element called_container 'FirstPartOrder' PartOrder.

But the result is correct.
Who knows the problem of above codes?

Regards,
Chris Kim