Workflow not seeing current changes

Dywan, Abby adywan at clarkstonconsulting.com
Mon Nov 17 16:51:35 EST 2003

Hi workflow experts -=20

I'm hitting a very perplexing bug and I was wondering if anyone has =
encountered this before.  I am making changes to a current workflow and =
then testing it again.  Before I test it again, I'm re-setting the =
buffers via SWU_OBUF, but when I run the workflow, it completely ignores =
the changes!  (The workflow has also been re-activated, in case that's =
someone's first question).  There is only one version of the workflow =
developed - so I can't be running the wrong version.   I've never =
experienced anything like this before and I really can't explain it.  If =
anyone's got any advice I would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks -
Abby :)

Abby Dywan

Clarkston Consulting