Different structure of container

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Mon Nov 17 16:37:16 EST 2003

Hi Werner,=20
That's correct. The WAPIs use a simplified form of the container so =
that there is no need
to use workflow macros to fill it, in the same way that BAPIs simplify =
data entry as much as possible. =20

You just fill the container with name and value as you would any other =
internal table.=20

There are a couple of tricks to it.  E.g. for multiline elements just =
insert a row for each value
with the same container element name.=20

>From memory (which may be faulty...) objects use structure SWOTOBJID =
for the value which contains logical system followed by business object =
type followed by business object key. However you only need to enter =
business object type and key for  it to work. Someone else may be able =
to confirm this.=20
Regards,
        Jocelyn Dart=20
Consultant (SRM, EBP, Workflow)