Anyone used ECM workflow?

Weidong Yang wyang at apotex.com
Mon Nov 17 15:25:15 EST 2003

Hi Mark,

Thanks for your reply. We want to use ECM workflow to check and approve =
as well as release the ECR.

Here is our requirement.
1) Everyone who has authorization can use CC01 to create ECR and the =
WF(WS20000754) should be started after ECR has been saved.=20
2)The coordinator should have a work item in his/her WF inbox for check =
request. Do check and save and then pass to the Manager
3)The manager approve the ECR
4)After the ECR has been approved the system should automatically =
convert it into ECO
5)WF should distribute the tasks to different person to do the task (I =
guess we have to use WF WS20000748 to achieve this step)
6) After all tasks have been completed, The coordinator can release and =
close the ECR.

I guess that I have to copy WS20000754 to customer one to modify it. But =
I am not sure the WS20000748 is working for our requirement or not. Hope =
you can give me some ideas. Thanks in advance!

Weidong