Workflow not seeing current changes

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Mon Nov 17 17:28:43 EST 2003

Hi Abby,
After you refresh, are you restarting the transaction you are using to test the workflow?
If you don't at least do that the transaction won't pick up the new buffer values.
If it still doesn't work, go to SWDD, display the workflow, and in display mode use the menu option to generate a runtime version.
Regards,
        Jocelyn Dart
Consultant (SRM, EBP, Workflow)
and co-author of the book