Workflow data tables

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Wed Nov 12 19:41:48 EST 2003

Bijay,
If you have exhausted the SAP_WAPI function modules in your release (4.6c I take it?) then try
the internal API function modules (naming pattern SW*API).
There are some there with "PROTOCOL" in the function module name - these are the function modules that return
workflow log information. Some of these are used to build the summary and graphical logs so the log information is very suitable for creating custom reports.
Play around with the parameters - they give you options for finding active/completed workflows, expanding subflows in the log, etc.
Regards,
        Jocelyn Dart
Consultant (SRM, EBP, Workflow)
and co-author of the book