Using Task Groups for reporting

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Wed Nov 12 19:49:33 EST 2003

Sue,
Did you check buffers were up to date?
Jocelyn

-----Original Message-----
From: Susan R. Keohan [mailto:skeohan at mit.edu]
Sent: Thursday,13 November 2003 2:46 AM
To: SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
Subject: Using Task Groups for reporting

Hi all,

I apologize if this is a stupid question.  I have created task groups for all my related workflows.
  I want to use these task groups as selection criteria for, say, SWI2_FREQ.  In Development, this
works fine; I specify the task group and get back only those workflow templates that are in that
task group.  I transported the Task Groups to QA and to Prod, but cannot report by task group in
those environments.  The Task Groups have the correct workflow templates in them in the QA and Prod
environments.  But if I run SWI2_Freq on TG98800002, the results are the same as if I did not
specify any selection criteria at all.

So what am I missing ?  There is no activation that I can see.

Many thanks,
Sue
--
Susan R. Keohan