Delete secondary window in Amodal Secondary Metods

Ove Andersen ovea at TeamR3.com
Wed Nov 12 18:18:18 EST 2003

Hi All

How to delete secondary window in Amodal Secondary Metods?

I'm in R/3 4.7.

I wan't to delete the window with a scanned invoice, opened on basis of =
a secondary method, when completing the primary workitem "edit invoice". =
Meanwhile the window is not deleted. The system was upgraded from 4.6B =
and note 216048 solved the problem in the 4.6 system.=20

Customising workflow runtime system in transaction SWPA gives the =
possibility to switch between "Session is deleted" and "Session remains" =
in session control for secondary methods, but I don't see any difference =
in behavior (This is only available from 4.7).

I've opened an OSS note, but would appreciate feedback if someone =
allready solved the problem in this expert forum.

Cheers=20
Ove