WF Startup and help

Dywan, Abby adywan at clarkstonconsulting.com
Wed Nov 12 18:00:48 EST 2003

Are you looking for cleanup for a Prod or a Dev environment?  Are are =
these still running workflows or have they errored?

In a development environment, you can delete old work items.  To do =
that, you can run report  RSWWWIDE (all work items) or RSWWHIDE =
(workflow log only.)  In a production environment, it is not advisable =
to delete workflow logs / work items - after all, the whole point of =
running workflow is the log!  You will need to archive old workflows. =20

Archiving administration transaction:  SWW_SARA

If they have errored, you can delete the work items logically.  To do =
that you go to SWI2_DIAG, and select the "Change" option for the =
workflow you would like to clean up.  Inside of the change option there =
is a "Delete Logically" button.=20

Please note - everything I've said just now is for a 4.7 Enterprise =
environment.  Of course, different versions will have different =
functionality.

Hope that helps!
Abby  :)

Abby Dywan