How to restrict workflow launches ?

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Tue Nov 4 18:49:24 EST 2003

Hi Gilles,
You need to activate your event linkage.
Then go to transaction SWB_COND.  It starts in display mode.  Use the Display/Change button
to swap to Change mode.  Then press the Create button.
Then you can search for all active event linkages without start condition. Selecting the
event linkage will then allow you to create a start condition for that event linkage.
Use the "Technical Names On" option if you have difficulty finding your event linkage.

And by the way folks - it's great to see everyone is well aware of start conditions functionality now!
Regards,
        Jocelyn Dart
Consultant (SRM, EBP, Workflow)
and co-author of the book