Hanging workflow due to faulty form

Stonis, Karyn kstonis at rsasecurity.com
Tue Nov 4 16:24:24 EST 2003

Hi All....
Thanks for your responses to my last question regarding reporting on which
agents released a requisition. I have another question  regarding a hanging
workflow. We have an issue if an approver does not have the correct SAP
outlook form installed and they approve using  this incorrect form, the work
item will read released in the workflow log, however, the release strategy
in the purchase req does not. Workflow thinks the action is complete, when
in fact it is not. Is there any way to re-start the workflow? I do not have
the option to forward it to the approver for another approval.

Thank you!
Karyn