How to restrict workflow launches ?

GOURLET Gilles gilles.gourlet at airbus.com
Wed Nov 5 02:22:23 EST 2003

Thanks a lot Jocelyn,=20
You got it : switch to display mode then switch to create and all =
active
events appear : R/3 is still full of surprise for me ...
If you want to follow up, I would be interested to know if these =
conditions
come in addition or in substitution to "Check Module Functions" that I =
may
define using SWETYPV.

Regards,
Gilles.