AW: How to restrict workflow launches ?

Schmidinger, Heinz (Unaxis IT BZ) heinz.schmidinger at unaxis.com
Tue Nov 4 10:40:24 EST 2003

Hi Gilles,

I have running such WF for SM e.g.

You can use the Events (e.g. 'CREATE') from Object BUS2038. This Events
should be fired only if Notificationtyp is (TQ80-QMTYP =3D 01).

Additional you can do a detailed filtering using a adaption of f.m.
'QQWF_EVENT_PM_NOTIF_CREATED'. This f.m. is used by SAP-Standard for
starting WS00200065.
WS00200065 is a SAP-Standard-Example which you can activate in the
Customizing of PM.

Maybe it helps.

regrads

Heinz