How to restrict workflow launches ?

Bibby, David david.bibby at Linklaters.com
Tue Nov 4 10:40:38 EST 2003

Hi Gilles
Use a start condition on your business object (trans: swb_cond).
If the type attribute doesn't exist add the attribute to your Z business
object and create the start condition based on the value(s) of that
attribute.
Hope this helps
David

-----Original Message-----
From: GOURLET Gilles [mailto:gilles.gourlet at airbus.com]
Sent: 04 November 2003 15:13
To: SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
Subject: How to restrict workflow launches ?

Dear all,
I need your help to find a way to avoid launching PM notifications workflow
whatever the type of the notification is.
I mean I only want new workflows to be launched for certain types of
notifications.
eg: PM Notification - type M1, M2 and M3 -> Workflow ; other types -> No.
Thanks in advance,
Gilles.

This message is confidential. It may also be privileged or
otherwise protected by work product immunity or other legal
rules. If you have received it by mistake please let us know
by reply and then delete it from your system; you should not
copy the message or disclose its contents to anyone. All
messages sent to and from Linklaters may be monitored to
ensure compliance with internal policies and to protect  our
business.

Please refer to http://www.linklaters.com/regulation for
important information on the regulatory position of the firm.