Defining the possible agents for a Workflow model

Robert> < Verlaat robert.verlaat at accenture.com
Fri May 30 07:17:41 EDT 2003

Dear all,

I'am trying to define a Workflow model as a general Task. This is because I
want every user to be able to start this Workflow manually using the
"actions" functionality within transaction. As far as I know there is only
one requirement for this: The user who wants to start the Workflow manually
(from a transaction) must be defined as a possible agent for this Workflow.

When I go to: "Maintain agent assignment" (on template-level) I get the
message that my WF-Template is a bachground Task and doesn't needs agents
assignment!?

Does anyone know where and how I can make my WF-template a foreground Task,
so agent assignment becomes possible?

Thanks,

Robert Verlaat

original.  Any other use of the email by you is prohibited.