Duplicate Workflows when a PO is changed.

Ove Andersen ovea at TeamR3.com
Fri May 30 05:01:33 EDT 2003

Hi Michael

Depending on the business process you can:

-Deactivate the link for wrong workflow in trx SWETYPV. But this is a =
bad idea if someone is depending on this linkage.

or

-create a start condition in trx swb_cond to supress some events with =
special characteristics.

Hope one these ideas will help you!

Best regards
Ove

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Payoe [mailto:Michael.Payoe at health.gov.au]
Sent: 30. maj 2003 06:11
To: SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
Subject: Duplicate Workflows when a PO is changed.

Hi all,

I have a situation where duplicate workflow are created when the PO is =
changed.
This happens when the change causes the release strategy to change or a =
new line
item is added to the workflow after it has been approved.

I have checked the Event Linkage which shows 2 entries for Object type =
BUS2012
for 'CHANGE' with the 2 receiver types being EVENTITEM and the WF Id.

I have looked at Tcode SWI1 and it shows that the WF is kicked off for =
both
trigger events, ie Changed and the ReleasestepCreated.

Any assistance as to where I could go from this point will be =
appreciated.

Many Thanks

Michael Payoe

*******
"Important: This transmission is intended only for the use of the =
addressee and
may contain confidential or legally privileged information.

If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any use or
dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you =
receive this
transmission in error please notify the author immediately and delete =
all copies
of this transmission."