User Parameter WLC in User Profile

Kjetil Kilhavn kjetilk at statoil.com
Fri May 30 04:20:22 EDT 2003

I don't know if it is documented somewhere, but I simply changed one
parameter at a time and observed the change in the parameter. Sometimes the
hard way is a lot faster :-)
I once suggested to set this parameters in our automatic user creation
program, I had to find out what to set then.
--
Kjetil Kilhavn

                    "Susan R. Keohan"
                    <skeohan at mit.edu>           To:     SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
                    Sent by: SAP                cc:     (bcc: Kjetil Kilhavn)
                    Workflow                    Subject:     Re: User Parameter WLC in User Profile
                    <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVM
                    A.MIT.EDU>

                    28.05.2003 16:40
                    Please respond to
                    "SAP Workflow Users'
                    Group"

Wow, thanks a million Kjetil!  Was this documented somewhere (teach me
how to fish) or is it just stored in your vast repository of workflow
knowledge ?
Again, many thanks,
Sue

Kjetil Kilhavn wrote:

>WLC  "XX  XX XXXX"  Workflow: User-specific settings
>   Work item display: user view with ActiveX
>   Workflow log: user view with ActiveX
>   Display work item texts in logon language: YES
>   Enable forwarding of work items to several users: NO
>   Double-clicking on an object displays the object in the same window:
YES
>   No tips & tricks in workplace: YES
>   No HTML in execution of decision tasks: YES
>

>Position 11: No HTML in execution of ...
>Position 10: No tips & tricks ...
>Position 9: WI user view with ActiveX
>Position 8: WF log user view with ActiveX
>Position 7: WF log technical view / user view wo ActX
>Position 6: Display ... texts in logon language
>Position 5: seems to always be set - but may be changed somewhere else
>Position 4: Enable forwarding ... to several users
>Position 3: WI technical view / user view wo ActX
>Position 2: Double-clicking on an object ....
>Position 1: seems to always be set - but may be changed somewhere else
>--
>Kjetil Kilhavn
>

>                    "Susan R. Keohan"
>                    <skeohan at mit.edu>           To:
SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
>                    Sent by: SAP                cc:     (bcc: Kjetil
Kilhavn)

--
Susan R. Keohan
SAP Workflow Developer