Duplicate Workflows when a PO is changed.

Michael Payoe Michael.Payoe at health.gov.au
Fri May 30 00:11:22 EDT 2003

Hi all,

I have a situation where duplicate workflow are created when the PO is changed.
This happens when the change causes the release strategy to change or a new line
item is added to the workflow after it has been approved.

I have checked the Event Linkage which shows 2 entries for Object type BUS2012
for 'CHANGE' with the 2 receiver types being EVENTITEM and the WF Id.

I have looked at Tcode SWI1 and it shows that the WF is kicked off for both
trigger events, ie Changed and the ReleasestepCreated.

Any assistance as to where I could go from this point will be appreciated.

Many Thanks

Michael Payoe

"Important: This transmission is intended only for the use of the addressee and
may contain confidential or legally privileged information.

If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any use or
dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you receive this
transmission in error please notify the author immediately and delete all copies
of this transmission."