Attachments

Kjetil Kilhavn kjetilk at statoil.com
Mon May 26 01:48:41 EDT 2003

Write a check function which finds the previous instance of the same
workflow for the requisition object (SWW_WI_TO_OBJECT_FIND) and copies the
attachment object(s).
--
Kjetil Kilhavn

                    Vinod Ramchandani
                    <vinod.ramchandani at p        To:     SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
                    atni.com>                   cc:     (bcc: Kjetil Kilhavn)
                    Sent by: SAP                Subject:     Attachments
                    Workflow
                    <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVM
                    A.MIT.EDU>

                    24.05.2003 10:05
                    Please respond to
                    "SAP Workflow Users'
                    Group"

 Hi Workflowers,
 I want to configure Standard Purchase Requisition Release Workflow.
 I want to carry the attachments on workitem to the next release iteration.
 - Workflow has simply two step execution.
 - Workflow is triggered on "releasestepcreated" event.
 - At every iteration of the release procedure of the same requisition, In
new Workflow instance, I need the attachments of the previous workflow
instance which is in  "completed" - status.
 can anybody have any suggestion or Idea?

Thanks in Advance.
Regards,
Vinod.

this message.