MR1M workflow

Peter Keller PeterKeller at gmx.de
Sun May 25 16:09:13 EDT 2003

Hi all,

we need to implement transaction MR1M in a SAP 4.0B workflow environment. So
far, I found several OSS notes and earlier messages from this forum
referring to this topic and I figure that this transaction is not fully
workflow enabled in 4.0B. Some notes talk about system modifications others
advise to use a custom method and certain function modules to call the
transaction etc.

Can someone help and advise from their experience what's a best practise
approach to establish an integration of MR1M into workflow?

Any hints are highly appreciated. Thanks.

Regards

Peter

Bitte ldcheln! Fotogalerie online mit GMX ohne eigene Homepage!