No subject

Schmidinger, Heinz (Unaxis IT BZ) heinz.schmidinger at unaxis.com
Tue May 13 04:12:56 EDT 2003

with this problem) I always get the Error
                         'Error messages I051(W8)   1 errors occurred in
binding assignment to WORKFLOWID
                        E826(OL)   Object does not exist'.

                        In the Container-debugger I can see that the error
happens when containerelemt 'WORKFLOWID' should be set from '
&_WORKITEM.WORKITEMTASK&' (This binding is not defined explecity by me, it
seems to be a standard binding of the system).
                        If I look into the container,
_WORKITEM.WORKITEMTASK is filled correctly with the Id of the started WS.

                        If still have executed 'Container correction'
without success.

                        The workflow itself is very simple:
                        It is started by an Event, the Eventobject is passed
to a Container-Element (this runs without an porblem).
                        An asynchron dialog-task is started with this Object
and a paralell Event-Item  waits for external ending.

                        Does anyone of this community knows whats running
wrong in this case. I'm working on a 46B-System.

                        Thanks in advance and best regards

                        Heinz