kicking off READY background items

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Wed May 7 03:28:55 EDT 2003

Hi Sheldon,
Check transaction SM58 - if the batch work items had a dialog interruption you may find error messages
there that will help.  Also check ST22 for short dumps as this also leaves background work items in READY
status as the execution never finishes.
Regards,
        Jocelyn Dart
Consultant (SRM, EBP, Workflow)