WF-XML vs XML

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Wed May 7 03:36:51 EDT 2003

Hi Abby/Thomas,
FYI, in 6.20 it is possible to use workflow rules to translate XML formats - so you
aren't tied to Wf-XML formats alone.
However, choosing the best interface is not simple and is not something that can be
answered quickly.
Abby, I suggest you organise for some help.
Regards,
        Jocelyn Dart
Consultant (SRM, EBP, Workflow)
and co-author of the book