Incoming Invoice Workflow problem need a terminating event

Loeffen Robert robert.loeffen at pinkroccade.com
Tue Mar 25 07:10:54 EST 2003

Hiya all,

I have the following problem:

I have constructed a workflow for invoice completion based on business =
object BUS2081 (incoming invoice).
The first agent of the workflow enters the header data. When he =
save/parks the invoice has the status 'parked'. The events CREATED en =
PARKED are raised.
Then the invoice is send to a manager who have to add line items in the =
invoice. He can only save/park the invoice because the invoice isn't =
complete yet (another manager has to add another line item). But the =
status of the invoice isn't changed so no event is raised. So i don't =
have a terminating event for my workflow step.
So my question is how i can raise an event everytime a manager edits or =
displays an invoice so i can use that event a terminiting event and =
continue with my workflow.
Do i have to create my own event ?
And where should i raise the event ?

Please tell me if there is another way/solution to solve this problem. =
More people must have encountered this problem.

Met vriendelijke groet,

Robert Loeffen

Consultant Civision Middelen
* 040-2562627