Material Master Workflow

John A Haworth jhoworth at csc.com
Tue Mar 25 03:54:18 EST 2003

Hi

I too would be interested in the presentation and code.

Many thanks

John

                                                                       =
                                                          =20
                      "Stiles, Les"                                    =
                                                          =20
                      <Les.Stiles              To:      SAP-WUG at MITVMA.=
MIT.EDU                                                   =20
                      @icn.siemens.com         cc:                     =
                                                          =20
                      >                        Subject: Re: Material Ma=
ster Workflow                                             =20
                      Sent by: SAP                                     =
                                                          =20
                      Workflow                                         =
                                                          =20
                      <Owner-SAP-WUG                                   =
                                                          =20
                                                                       =
                                                          =20
                                                                       =
                                                          =20
                      24/03/2003 17:26                                 =
                                                          =20
                      Please respond                                   =
                                                          =20
                      to "SAP Workflow                                 =
                                                          =20
                      Users' Group"                                    =
                                                          =20
                                                                       =
                                                          =20
                                                                       =
                                                          =20

I use a method based on BUS1001006.CreateViews originally proposed by R=
onen
Fox on this forum. Uses Parameter IDs (PIDs) to pass data to create var=
ious
views. Will be glad to share code if there is any interest. Works well,=

however, I have had one problem - cannot seem to pass PIDs 'DPR' & 'PPR=
'
for
Material profile and Forecast profile for their respective views. Any i=
deas
would be helpful.

Also, Fred, I would be very interested in your presentation. Could I ge=
t a
copy? Thanks!

Les Stiles
Systems Analyst, QM & WF