Great news: Container elements as structure in 6.20

Zmudzin,Tomasz,VEVEY,GL-IS/IT Tomasz.Zmudzin at nestle.com
Tue Mar 25 03:20:31 EST 2003

Dear all,

I'm so happy to have found it now that I need to share it with you:

In Enterprise (Basis 6.20), you can define container elements with reference
to business object types, table elements -- but also: **DDIC**STRUCTURES**!

Makes my life now much easier, and I believe solves several issues posted to
this forum within the last 4-6 months (e.g. you can have a multiline
container element with some predefined structure -- a clean and nice way to
pass your data).

Best regards,
Tomasz