Material Master Workflow

Stiles, Les Les.Stiles at icn.siemens.com
Mon Mar 24 12:26:02 EST 2003

I use a method based on BUS1001006.CreateViews originally proposed by =
Ronen
Fox on this forum. Uses Parameter IDs (PIDs) to pass data to create =
various
views. Will be glad to share code if there is any interest. Works well,
however, I have had one problem - cannot seem to pass PIDs 'DPR' & =
'PPR' for
Material profile and Forecast profile for their respective views. Any =
ideas
would be helpful.

Also, Fred, I would be very interested in your presentation. Could I =
get a
copy? Thanks!

Les Stiles
Systems Analyst, QM & WF