Urgent help! Cant assign workflow to a group.

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Thu Mar 20 17:20:25 EST 2003

Sunni,
Are you sure that org unit exists in QA?
You could also try running function module RH_GET_STRUCTURE with
eval path SAP_TAGT to test how the workflow derives people from the
org unit.

Missing entries in T777E/OOVK could be a problem - SAP_TAGT and its dependent entries are critical.

Just thought - do you have HR structural authorisations on???? If you do
you need to make sure all users have access to WS and TS objects otherwise
they won't be able to do anything - this has a very similar effect to the
usual no-agent-found problems.
Regards,
        Jocelyn Dart
Consultant (SRM, EBP, Workflow)