Converting a .pcl (out of smart form) file into an xcel or ASCII.

Thad Gorbal Thaddeus.Gorbal at pb.com
Thu Mar 20 17:46:59 EST 2003

Jeroen,

I do not want to push my luck here, but I do have some questions:

   Where is the conversion taking place, is it within the smartform code?
   How do you setup the RFC destination and Parameter for call?

Thanks in advance,
Thad

                      "Van der Burg,
                      Jeroen JA                  To:       SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
                      SITI-ITPSEE"               cc:
                      <jeroen.vanderburg@        Subject:  Re: Converting a .pcl (out of smart form) file into an xcel or ASCII.
                      shell.com>
                      Sent by: SAP
                      Workflow
                      <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITV
                      MA.MIT.EDU>

                      03/20/2003 03:41 AM
                      Please respond to
                      "SAP Workflow
                      Users' Group"

Hi Thad,

Not sure if this is of any help as I have not come across that particular
issue. I use standard OTF output from my smartforms and then can convert
them to any format I need (PDF or TXT) before sending them out of the
system. The drawback is that everything gets converted to the same standard
but I guess that can be easily overcome by putting your own function module
in transaction S_BCE_68001286 and decide there to what type the document
should be converted to using the standard SAP FM's.

Regards,

Jeroen