AW: Questions About WF usage in SD & Accounts Payable

Schmidinger, Heinz (Unaxis IT BZ) heinz.schmidinger at unaxis.com
Tue Mar 18 03:54:51 EST 2003

Hi John,

in short:

In the moment I'm implementing a WF for our Intercompany-Process:

If the delivering Organisation posts the outgoing Invoice, the Image is
archvied using Forms-Overlay and archving outgoing Docs. the SD-Invoice =
post
a KR-BKPF via IDOC in the ordering Organisation. If the BKPF is =
created, the
WF starts and first copies the existing VBRK-Image  to BKPF.
In Background-Task the Reference Docs for the Third-Party (customer) =
Invoice
are defined. Based on this Refernece Documents Object VBRK with Method
Create creates a new SD-Invoice. The workflow holds at last a Task with
VBRK.CHANGE for the new Invoice until the Invoice is posted as BKPF via =
the
FI-Interface.

Scope: Speed up ThirdParty-Invoice, decrease effort of manuel
synchronisation in ordering Organisations.

Not a high sophisticated thing, only a nice helper.

Regrads=20

Heinz

-----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----