Questions About WF usage in SD & Accounts Payable

Wall, John MJ SEOP-OEIX/32 John.Wall at shell.com
Tue Mar 18 03:02:07 EST 2003

HI All.

No I am not looking for a consultant.  We have workflows that use Email HTML
form to process Invoices/PO/Service... all from an Requisition through to
Accounts payable but we are now looking at the Sales through to Accounts
Receivable.  I was just wanting to know if anyone was using workflow within
the Sales order processing or within Delivery processing or within Billing
processing or with Credit memo requests or within credit management or
within Account payable.

I don't want to know the technical in-depth side but just an over view of
what people are trying to achieve using workflow within the Order to Cash
side of SAP.

Regards
Michael John Wall