Org. Objectives

Czerwiec, Phil Phil.Czerwiec at andrew.com
Fri Mar 14 14:31:05 EST 2003

I have an Organizational Object that is used in several different roles.  E=
ach of the roles has the 'Terminate if role resolution has no result' box i=
s checked.  The role is used to determine agents in a workflow task.  It wo=
rks fine if the Org. Object is matched.  The task does not terminate if the=
 Org. Object is not found.  Messages are sent to everyone in the associated=
 Org. Plan (Possible Agents) and no error message is generated.  The Org. P=
lan is defined with General forwarding allowed.  I thought an error message=
 would be generated and sent to whoever is designated as the workflow adm.

Any direction would be greatly appreciated.

Phil Czerwiec
Andrew Corporation                                                         =
              =20
contain privileged, proprietary, or otherwise private information. =20
this email is prohibited.