Cancelling WF by creating an event

Carolyn Fuller fuller at MIT.EDU
Fri Mar 14 12:38:51 EST 2003

Peter,

Is there an explicit COMMIT WORK after you raise the event? In order
for the event to be "published", there must be an explicit COMMIT
WORK.

Carolyn

--

"Imagine there's no heaven, it's easy if you try, no hell below us,
above us only sky, Imagine all the people, living for today." John

Carolyn Fuller                               M.I.T.
fuller at mit.edu                       Financial Systems Services
http://www.mit.edu/people/fuller/    Senior Analyst/ Programmer Peer Leader
fax (617) 253-9661                    voice (617) 253-6213
W92-210