Role Resolution - Request for Transfer

Kathy Borkowski Kathy_Borkowski at lincolnelectric.com
Fri Mar 14 15:31:36 EST 2003

Hi all, I'm hoping someone can help us out.

We are on SAP 46c using Manager Self Service EP5 sp 4.  We are testing
standard workflows that have been
delivered using PCC install.  Our org structure seems to be correct.  The
change in position workflow works.
When creating a request for transfer (SPTR)  from the Portal to SAP,
the workflow errors out with "Resolution of role AC50000134' task
TS50000075 no agent found'.

When we execute the role from sap and fill data in from the container in
the workflow above
 it finds the person who needs to approve the transfer.

This is in the subworkflow WS50000033

Does anyone have a suggestion on where to look or what to check?

Appreciate your help

 Note:  The information contained in this message may be
 privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure.
 If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient,
 or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this
 message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
 that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this
 communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received
 this communication in error, please notify us immediately by
 replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.
 Thank you,
 The Lincoln Electric Company