Components that do NOT work with workflow

Dywan, Abby adywan at clarkstonconsulting.com
Wed Mar 12 18:37:40 EST 2003

Hi fellow workflowers -=20

I was posed this question today, and I haven't been able to find an =
answer to it yet, so I thought I should throw it out to you:

are there any SAP components where you CANNOT run workflow in them?  I'm =
not sure there's any value in running workflow in BW, but I'm not sure =
that you CAN'T run workflow in BW.  I know it runs in mySAP.com =
components such as CRM and PLM, but as to others I am not positive.=20

Any input would be appreciated - thanks!
Abby  :)

Abby Dywan

Clarkston Consulting
adywan at clarkstonconsulting.com