SAPforms: requirered user ids

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Wed Mar 12 20:34:45 EST 2003

Hi Martijn,
I absolutely agree with Phil.  If you use a generic user id you still have to
have an appropriate license for the actual number of people who are accessing
the SAP system through it otherwise you are likely to in breach of contract.
However I would strongly recommend you check if you have a mySAP.com license and
who is covered under that.

If possible its always better to use real user ids - even if you hide the actual
logon from users - for security and audit trail purposes.
Regards,
        Jocelyn Dart
Consultant (SRM, EBP, Workflow)
and co-author of the book