Work Items Disappearing

Paul Borriello pborriel at scsnet.csc.com
Wed Jun 18 11:38:21 EDT 2003

My client's ALE team is using Standard Tasks, for ALE Partner Profile =
agents (WE20), for IDOC Error handling via WF.  Each error resolves to =
the correct users inbox initially.  The problem is that only the work =
items, using the Standard Task's agents, disappear after the buffer job, =
using TRX SWU_OBUF, is executed (2X daily).   Wf Idoc Errors with =
Partner Profile Agents, using Users, are all working correctly and do =
not disappear after SWU_OBUF is executed. =20

We are working on a 46C system.

Also, my client will not authorize use of PD Org Structures (Orgs, =
positions, jobs...etc) for WF or ALE purposes. They are maintaing the PD =
Org plan for other puposes. =20

I have searched OSS and have come up empty.  Any input would be greatly =
appreciated.

Thanks,
Paul Borriello
WF Consultant