SAPOffice Reorganization R/3 4.6c

Robin Sahasranam Rsahasranam at worldbank.org
Wed Jun 18 11:04:26 EDT 2003

Greetings WFers,

I hope my question is not completely off-topic. I have been asked to look at
ways to improve time for opening the R/3 Workplace (SBWP) in a 4.6c system.  We
regularly archive/delete completed workitems (SWW_SARA). However, I discovered
that we have not been doing any other SAPOffice Reorganization  tasks. I
stumbled upon several SAP provided programs (RSSOR*)  and transactions (SO30,
SO17) to delete data from the SAPOffice tables. I have done some limited testing
but do not understand what the programs do. I do not see a reduction in the size
of some of the tables (SOFM , SOOD) corresponding to what the report from
RSOORE00 shows as having been deleted. I also don't understand which of the
several deletion reports RSOOR* to use regularly.

I would greatly appreciate any guidance you could provide on SAPOffice
Reorganization and point me to any documentation available on the same.

Regards

Robin Sahasranam
World Bank