Attaching images without any external Content server

tom.olaf tom.olaf at spring.no
Wed Jun 18 09:54:46 EDT 2003

Hi.

What I needed was a background step for creating an attachment in the internal
RAW format without userdialog.

First an SAP office document was created based on an internal table with
textlines and then this was added to the workflow with function
'SWW_WI_OBJECTHANDLE_ADD'. I don't have the complete code at hand but if what
you need to do the same I might be able to dig it up.
I got some code from a collegue of an active participant to the list (Kjetil
Kilhavn) and borrowed som coding from the standard functions for creating
attachment. Then I stripped it down a bit and ended up with just enough to
make it work.

Regards
Tom

<SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU> =====