Administrative How-to: Move User1 Inbox->Documents to User2 in 4.6c?

Vineet Mehta Vineet.Mehta at mbusi.daimlerchrysler.com
Tue Jun 17 10:57:31 EDT 2003

One possibility is to change User1's password. Login as User1, and Substitute
User2 (Personal Substitute).

At the same time, Change Org structure, where User2 replaces User1.

Cheers,

Vineet Mehta
Mercedes-Benz U.S. International, Inc

        Rick.Sample at gbe.com
        Sent by: Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU

        06/17/03 09:53 AM
        Please respond to SAP-WUG