Double Workitems or Events Created

Michael Pokraka workflow at quirky.me.uk
Tue Jun 17 12:31:50 EDT 2003

Hi,
The good news: I've seen this on a 4.6c system.
The bad news: Can't remember the details. I'm fairly sure this was a basis-type issue. Among problems that have caused havoc with events and event queues were: lock entries, TRFC errors (SM58), update problems (SM13).
I also had chaos with people manually scheduling the job as well as SWEQADM - causing duplicate jobs running concurrently, and this has resulted in duplicate workflows. Check SM37, ABAP report RSWEQSRV - there should only be one job name.

HTH
Cheers
Mike